Browsing Category


All you need to know about traveling to the United Kingdom from Nigeria to study

Hey there!

Are you planning to travel to the United Kingdom from Nigeria to study? Then this post is for you

You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

  • have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor
  • have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • can speak, read, write and understand English
  • have consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17 – you’ll need evidence of this when you apply

Read More »